Welcome to My Project!

I was born and raised in Florida. After many years of travel, attending plein air paint outs, I discovered that residencies are the best way to explore the natural world I love. Working for an extended period from seven to ten days really enhances my painting experience. I am lucky to have friends and collectors who make it possible to explore the exciting and interesting locations I love to paint. Supporters provide their unoccupied vacation homes or hotel lodging for my residencies throughout the year. I am always delighted to leave an original framed painting for them as my thanks for their generous gift. If you would like to sponsor a residency, I would love to hear from you.
Contact me at: linda@lindablondheim.com

You can receive this blog automatically in your email by submitting it below.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Next Residency

My house next week




My
My favorite transportation





Field One

Notes From My Residency Journal

Tomorrow I begin a week's residency at my favorite place in the world Fair Oaks. I am teaching a tree painting workshop to start the week off. Naturally, I chose the coldest day of the year to teach an outdoor workshop. It will be a fun and interesting challenge for this tropical gal!!

Next week I will be using the studio upstairs in the old house a lot. I have several commissions to work on and I have a good sized partially finished painting of the Serenity Oak to complete. I packed 18x24 canvases  for the week. I want to start several paintings on location and continue them in the studio at the old house.

I'll take my computer and IPad with me so I will be checking in here each day to report on my adventure.



No comments:

Post a Comment